The Grand Aquarium
Hurghada The Grand Aquarium is dedicated to inspiring guests of all ages to appreciate the marine environment while promoting conservation actions and developing an understanding of the irreplaceable value of all life in our world’s oceans.
By teaching children and adults the importance of conservation, environment, and stewardship, we believe they will apply this knowledge to make sustainable choices and take an active role in preserving our marine environment.
hurghada grand aquarium
- Visitors can come to The Grand Aquarium at any time without prior reservation.
- You can also buy the ticket anywhere from the entrance to the place.
- The ticket includes the aquarium and the zoo; we do not provide transportation.
Hurghada Grand Aquarium- Red Sea in Glass
- The Grand Aquarium is open every day, 7 days a week.
- From 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, the last entry is at 6:00 pm.
- The flight takes 1-2 hours, but there is no limitation on how long you can stay, you can stay longer.
Hurghada Grand Aquarium Tour
- The sharks’ feeding schedule is from 11:00 to 12:00 in the morning and from 3:00 to 4:00 in the evening.
- Please note that the feeding schedule may change without prior notice.
- The reason is beyond our control because it depends on the shark’s behavior.
You can also Diving In Hurghada: with visiting The Grand Aquarium
A visit to Hurghada without discovering the wonderful depths of the Red Sea and its vibrant marine life will definitely make you regret it.
Diving In Hurghada “the Red Sea” with Tomy Tour is an experience you will wish to repeat.
*Qualified divers can enjoy two instructor dives at locations such as Abu Ramada, Giftun Saghira, or Umm Qamar.
The cruise includes “lunch and hotel transfers”, while non-divers are welcome to join the boat.
Dive into Hurghada’s best sites full of coral and tropical fish – and play with dolphins, sleds, or turtles
A delicious lunch awaits you on the boat
And door-to-door shuttle service from the hotel
Read also: Discover Orange bay in Hurghada
Discover Orange bay in Hurghada 2022 will be inside this digital report from Tomy tour press.
Do you want to tour the Maldives?
Then an excursion to Orange Bay is for you.
Everybody who’s been there asserts that the first assumption you got from a chocolate advert “Bounty” is a pretty spot.
Pictures taken in Orange Bay would then keep you thinking about this island of tranquility and serene leisure for a long time, and the remembrances would then remain with you forever.
The sand turns orange whenever the sun goes down over the horizon, hence the name Orange Bay.
The kingdom of the Red Sea is waiting for you!
The Grand Aquarium
Adult Price: €30
Child: from 3-11 years €15
Up to 3 years: Free!
Pickup Time: Upon your request! from the hotel
Return Time: Later!
A surcharge of €5 per person for a transfer from Makadi and Sahl Hasheesh hotels
Excursion Program to The Grand Aquarium:
- Enjoy the undersea world without diving in!
The Price Includes:
- Transportation from/to hotel
- Entry ticket
Extra Charge (Paid Upon your request):
- Photo and Video Materials made by the Photographer
Things You Should Take with You:
- Good mood
- Money for your expense
Submit your review