5 Things You Should Know Before Parasailing
Plan on Parasailing In Hurghada ؟
Be Aware of the Potential Dangers.
Millions of people go parasailing each year.
The thrill of being hoisted hundreds of feet in the air is exhilarating, but it can also be deadly.
Parasailing In Hurghada injuries and deaths are commonly caused by simple equipment failures. A lack of regulation and failure to do even basic inspections can lead to devastation on the water.
1. Parasailing In Hurghada Is Largely Unregulated
For the most part, the parasailing industry remains unregulated.
2. Routine Equipment Inspections Are Not Required
One of the most common causes of parasailing accidents resulting in injury or death is faulty equipment.
3. A Small Equipment Failure Can Have Deadly Results
Because of the nature of parasailing, even a minor equipment failure can have deadly results.
4. Towline Failure is a Leading Cause of Injury and Death
Towline failure is the leading cause of parasailing accidents.
The NTSB found that a towline’s strength is reduced by over 50% when bowline knots are used.
5. Florida Law Prohibits Parasailing In Hurghada in High Wind Conditions
In 2014, after a series of fatal parasailing accidents, the Florida Legislature passed the White-Miskell Act.
First Time Parasailing In Hurghada
If you are afraid of the usual parachute jump, but the dream of flying does not leave you, then parasailing is exactly what you need.
From climbing to a height, you will experience an unforgettable experience.
feel the conqueror of space!
Book now at the lowest price With TomyTour!
Adult Price: €18 Per Person
€32 for 2 People
Pickup Time: Upon your request from the hotel
Return Time: one hour later!
A surcharge of €5 per person for a transfer from Makadi and Sahl Hasheesh hotels
Supplement for accompanying person on boat €5 per person
- Transfer to the boat station
- Briefing about parasailing
- Flying by parachute
- Back to hotel
The Price Includes:
- Transportation from/to hotel
- Life Jacket
- English Speaking Guide
Extra Charge (Paid Upon your request):
- Photo and Video Materials made by the Photographer
Things You Should Take with You:
- Swimming suit
- Beach towel
- The parachute is carried out in the sea from a motorboat
- The take-off maximum weight is 150 kg
- Children can parasail from the age of 7 years