What do people usually ask?
Answers to customers
When you message us, we will confirm your booking and pickup time from the hotel; we will request your name, hotel name, and room number. A passport copy may be needed for some trips.
We accept only cash right now; you can pay in (USD, EUR, GBP, and Egyptian Pounds); you will pay for your trip on the spot when you start your journey!
Yes, it will be better to choose your excursions carefully before your arrival to Sharm or Hurghada to reserve your places and don’t lose time staying in the hotel without doing any activities. We recommend you book your trips 1-3 days before arrival.
- You will be advised what you should bring with you at the time of booking. We recommend getting sportive shoes and a jacket or a sweatshirt for the excursion to Mount Sinai, depending on whether your stay is during the winter or during the summer.
- You do not have to worry about your safety; the Egyptian government is very strict and takes it very seriously to protect tourists. If any of the trips are not safe, the government automatically shuts it down for us. So if it is not safe, we can’t even book it for you; if we reserve it for you, it means it’s safe.
- The best suitable and comfortable clothes will be light trousers with a long sleeve blouse or a t-shirt plus a hat/cap and comfy sporty shoes.
- Yes, it is one of the most popular activities you can do while on holiday in Sharm El-Sheikh. Many tour operators run day trips to Pyramids from Sharm El-Sheikh either by plane, bus, or private car.
What time is the flight to Cairo, and what time will we be back to Sharm after a one-day Cairo trip?
- The flight to Cairo from Sharm El-sheikh is at 06:00 am and is back at 20:00 pm from Cairo airport.
- Yes, you need to get a Full visa for Egypt if you plan to travel out of the Sinai Peninsula. It costs 25 USD and can be purchased upon arrival at Sharm El-Sheikh airport.
- For safari tours like Quads, we recommend you wear long trousers and have scarves and glasses to cover your head/face to protect yourself from sand, dust, and hot winds.
- Yes, he can. There is no problem for a 12 years old child to ride a bike alone as long as his parents allow it.