Trip Tours in El-Gouna or as it is called Egyptian Venice, the modern architectural style, the yacht marina, and the city center with its shopping malls, all make your experience unique and enjoyable.
Find unique things to do in Tours in El-Gouna on Shouf. Book now diving, kitesurfing, or safari trips. Check availability and book instantly with confidence. Get Support. All In One Platform.
Trip Tours in El-Gouna “Egypt’s Venice”
El-Gouna Trip (The Egyptian Venice) is a tourist resort in Hurghada on the coast of the Red Sea.
The origins of the resort date back to 1990 when Orascom Hotels and Development developed it on a group of islands as one of their tourism projects.
El-Gouna Trip (The Egyptian Venice) is 22 km north of Hurghada International Airport and 470 km from Cairo.
What are we doing on Tours in El-Gouna (The Egyptian Venice)?
Sightseeing activities of El-Gouna Trip (The Egyptian Venice) :
- Boat trips and water sports
- Night entertainment
- Spas and fitness centers
- Amusement parks and water games
- Nature and parks
- Classes and workshops
- Fun and games
The 6 best activities in Tours in El-Gouna, Hurghada, Egypt
- You can enjoy all water sports in this resort, which brings together all kinds of entertainment and water sports such as diving, surfing, and others.
- You can see 6 main neighborhoods in the area, which are the Marina Town neighborhood, the Mediterranean neighborhood, the golf neighborhood, the nuclear neighborhood, the Hadaba neighborhood, and the Italian neighborhood.
- You can visit three main areas where shops, homes, shopping areas, restaurants, and nightclubs are located, which is the Down Town area.
- You can see the small museum, which contains approximately 90 exhibits, which was opened in 1990.
- You can also visit the advanced digital library inaugurated by Suzanne Mubarak, and the library is linked to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina, including archives, books, and documents.
- You can visit the golf courses that hosted many international competitions.
- There is also a fully equipped hospital and a small airport for the resort and for private planes.
- There are 14 hotels in the region, ranging from 4 to 5 stars, in addition to the most luxurious resorts.
Tours in El-Gouna (The Egyptian Venice)
Book now with TomyTour
Availability: Monday, Tuesday
Adult Price: €30
Child: from 5-7 years €15
From 7-12 years €20
Up to 5 years: Free!
Pickup Time: 08:00 from the hotel
Return Time: 17:00
A surcharge of €15 for transfer from Makadi and Sahl Hasheesh hotels
- Motorboat trip along the canal of El-Gouna
- Visit the bay of dolphins
- Mini fishing
- Lunch, including soft drinks
The Price Includes the following:
- Transportation from/to the hotel
- Lunch, including soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Riding banana and tablet
- English Speaking Guide
Extra Charge (Paid Upon your request):
- Photo and Video Materials made by the Photographer
Things You Should Take with You:
- Swimming suit
- Beach towel
6 Best Things to Do in Tours in El-Gouna (The Egyptian Venice) Hurghada, Egypt
• You can enjoy all kinds of water sports at this resort which combines all kinds of entertainment and water sports such as diving, surfing, and more.
In this area, you can see 6 main districts which are Marina Town District, Mediterranean District, Golf District, Newar District, Hadaba District, and Italian District.
• You can visit three main areas where shops, houses, shopping areas, restaurants, and nightclubs are located, which is the Downtown area.
Tamr Henna Square area and Abu Tig Marina area of the resort are being developed to receive large yachts.
• You can see a small museum that contains about 90 exhibits that were opened in 1990.
• You can also visit the advanced digital library inaugurated by Suzanne Mubarak the library is linked with the Library of Alexandria and its archives, books, and documents.
• You can visit golf courses that have hosted many international competitions.
There is also a fully equipped hospital and a small airport for the resort and for private aircraft.
Book Now Trips From Hurghada
Trips to Hurghada are so fun because Hurghada is a beautiful city with beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, and unique islands!
we offer you the best Excursions in Hurghada and Excursions from Hurghada to other historical places such as (Cruises, snorkeling, diving, fishing, safari, and excursions ) to Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, and Aswan.
plus trips to all the beautiful islands, such as Orange Island, Giftun Island, and Paradise Island