If you like to take Safari in Egypt, Have you ever tried camping in the desert, camel riding, and enjoying the landscape? Whether you’ve tried it before or it’s your first time, you should consider thinking about taking a safari trip in Egypt.
Egypt is considered one of the most famous countries for safari trips in Africa and worldwide. The Egyptian desert has many suitable places for such trips, whether desert safaris only, camps, or even sea trips.
We are Tomytour.com, one of the best tourism companies in Egypt; we conduct tours and excursions all over Egypt. We have experience providing integrated tourism services such as cruises, diving, snorkelling, fishing, and safari trips. We have developed innovative plans for tourism within Egypt to satisfy the customers by achieving their dreams and desires, considering the commitment to their budgets, and ensuring that they will get the best service at competitive prices.
So, if you’re willing to visit Egypt to try a unique safari trip, here are how to start a safari trip and the best places to go on a safari in Egypt.
Things to consider starting a safe Safari in Egypt
- You have to stick to the guide you receive at the beginning of the journey, and you should follow all health instructions from the tour guide according to the region in which it’s located.
- It would be best if you did not combine diving and mountain climbing on the same day, diving into the depths of the sea for tens of meters and then climbing the hill at the highest, not considering the difference in pressure and temperature between them. Without rest between them for at least two days, all may cause you health problems.
- If you bring a backpack, it’s better to be light not to hinder you from moving, and don’t forget to carry with you some medicines to help you if you get sick, creams, and eye drops to keep you safe.
- Safari trips are often not suitable for children, especially those under the age of 8, because such trips are very hard for them.
- You may find the food there expensive so you should bring a suitable amount of food and water during your trip.
- Don’t drink too much water if your trip is climbing mountains, because it makes you tired faster, and may end before you descend from the hills, which is the most time to need.
- Wear sturdy shoes that can withstand long walks on rocks and are more comfortable for you because you’ll be wearing them for a long time.
- Wear light cotton clothes in the morning to not feel the heat, you should take heavy clothes as well, as you’ll need them, And a sunglass and a cap.
- You should follow a company that organizes Safari in Egypt trips because they know the mountain roads in the middle of the desert and are safer for you.
Best places to go on a Safari in Egypt:
Safari in Sharm El Sheikh
Beach buggy – Safari in Egypt
Safari in Egypt – Sharm el-Sheikh is one of the most famous places to go on safari trips, as tourists prefer it because it differs from the rest of the safari places in Egypt. That’s due to
- its suitable desert environment, its high mountains, and its calm and relaxing ambiance
- The diversity of safari trips and vehicles, such as motorcycles, beach buggies, cars designated for safari-like quad cars, and camel rides. You get to choose from them as you like.
- Camp in the Ras Mohammed reserve or dive in pure waters and discover various marine creatures.
Check out A guide to the best 5 diving places in Egypt with Tomytour.com.
You can also dine there, as you will find places that serve you the most delicious foods; you can also watch entertaining shows in the Bedouin tents.
Tomytour.com organizes different safari plans in Sharm El-Sheikh, as: –
- Discovery 4 in 1 (Canyon + Three Pools + Camel Ride + Dahab) for only 15 EUR.
- Moto Safari (Sunrise) from Sharm El-Sheikh for only 15 EUR.
- Moto Safari (Morning) from Sharm El-Sheikh for only 15 EUR.
- Moto Safari (Afternoon) from Sharm El-Sheikh for only 15 EUR.
- Super Safari for only 22 EUR.
- Safari Buggy for only 16 EUR.
- Buggy (Four Seats) Ride from Sharm El-Sheikh (Dawn/ Morning/ Afternoon) for only 40 EUR.
- Safari Buggy + ATV for Couple for only 40 EUR.
Check out Tomytour.com for more tours in Sharm El-sheikh.
Whether your tourist groups or individual, you will be with a tour guide to organize the Safari in Egypt trip in the desert and a whole guard crew and quad cars for tourist groups
After enjoying a wonderful safari trip in Sharm El Sheikh, you can also visit Mount Saint Catherine.
Safari in Saint Catherine
St. Catherin monastery
Saint Catherine is one of Egypt’s most important and famous safari places. It’s located in the south of Sinai, and It’s classified as the largest nature reserve in Egypt as it’s distinguished by its mountainous areas, the most famous of which are Mount Saint Catherine, Mount Moses, and Mount Safsafa. It’s also renowned for its weather, which differs from the rest of Egypt, where the sun is very bright during summer, and Its mountains are covered with snow in winter.
And before starting your trip there, you should leave all your personal belongings, and only take a small bag with drinking water, some snacks, and a camera.
There are many mountainous areas in Saint Catherine that you can visit. It will help you in these mountain tribes; their role is essential in mountain guidance and tourist insurance, and through them, you can book camels to carry the purposes of your trip with you.
The trip begins in the St. Catherine area on foot in the madaq on the way to the mountain, which is like a path, and it will take you about an hour until you reach a valley between the hills containing garden water well.
Then you can choose between several different places from among the mountainous regions.
Like the Khedive Abbas Mountain, which takes an hour back and forth, you can see the city from above.
Or if you want to enjoy the picturesque nature, you can visit Wadi Tina, famous for water basins and spacious gardens.
And if you reach Farsh El-Roman, you will enjoy passing through water channels. Also, you will find some small bathrooms there that have many taps in which you can shower or sleep a little to relax your body.
A beautiful custom has also spread in this place: collecting stones and painting with them before leaving to remember you in the area.
Finally, you can climb Mount Catherine, where you can get to the top of the highest mountain in Egypt, which reaches a height of more than 2885 m, and it was named after St. Catherine, for whom a coffin was found in this place.
If you like adventure and suspense, Saint Catherine is your best choice.
Tomytour.com organizes different tour plans in saint Catherine, as: –
- Visiting the Monastery of St. Catherine and Dahab from Sharm El-Sheikh for only 25 EUR.
- Moses Mount and Visiting the Monastery of St. Catherine from Sharm El-Sheikh for only 25 EUR.
- Also, you can see the seven Wonders of Sinai for only 35 EUR.
- Seven Wonders of Sinai + Plus ATV for only 45 EUR.
Safari in Hurghada
Hurghada is one of the best places to go on a safari, as Hurghada is one of the most famous places of tourism in Egypt, in which there’re various types of safari trips such as:
- camping in Bedouin tents
- Many means of transportation such as riding a beach buggy, spider car, camel rides, and quad cars or jeep enable you to go on a great speed in the desert.
- you can also visit the reptile house to see the unique desert and mountain reptiles
And one of the most famous safari places in Hurghada is “Umm Darfa Valley”, it’s topped by the highest peaks of the Red Sea.
The Peak of Jabal Al-Shayeb.” It’s also located near the Jabal Al-Dukhan area, which is famous for the monuments of the Roman Kingdom, so you will be impressed when you see them.
To add more joy to your safari trip in Hurghada, you can do some entertaining activities that you’ll enjoy, such as
- Joining Bedouin parties such as tanoura dancing and watching musical and singing performances
- Drinking bedouin tea in the Bedouin tents
- Making the Bedouin bread and eating it with your meal gives a unique baking experience and fantastic taste.
- We are extracting pure well water and enjoying drinking it.
Tomytour.com organizes different safari plans in Hurghada, as: –
- Moto Safari for 16 EUR.
- Super Safari for 18 EUR.
- Jeep Safari (Morning Program) for 16 EUR.
- Jeep Safari (Afternoon Program) for 16 EUR.
- VIP Quad Biking Safari in Makadi (Dawn/ Morning/ Sunset) for 27 EUR.
- Also, a visit to The Center of Souvenirs and Textiles in Hurghada.
Check out Tomytour.com for more tours in Hurghada.
With Tomytour.com, you’ll have the best safari trip.
Now! Choose your ideal tour plan with Tomytour.com
And stay tuned for more and more amazing tours in Egypt very soon.
To contact us +48 664 602 882
You can follow us on