vacation in Hurghada is one of the famous coastal cities in Egypt; it has a magical nature that puts it among the top places you need to visit when you decide to go to Egypt.
About us – Tomytour.com
We are Tomytour.com, one of the best tourism companies in Egypt; we conduct tours and excursions all over Egypt. We have experience providing integrated tourism services such as cruises, diving, snorkeling, fishing, and safari trips. We have developed innovative plans for tourism within Egypt to satisfy the customers by achieving their dreams and desires, considering the commitment to their budgets, and ensuring that they will get the best service at competitive prices.
Famous Hotels to enjoy vacation in Hurghada
According to Booking.com, Hurghada has many Top-rated hotels, and they are from 4 to 7 Stars hotels that you can choose from
Here are the top-rated Hotels in Hurghada,
- The Oberoi Beach Resort, Sahl Hasheesh
- Steigenberger Pure Lifestyle
- Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa Sahl Hasheesh
- Kite Lodging
- Serenity fun city
- Steigenberger Aldau Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Resort
- Sunrise Royal Makadi Resort
- Sunrise Romance Resort Sahl Hasheesh
- Sunrise Holidays Resort.
2. Beaches and islands in Hurghada:
The beaches of Hurghada are among the most beautiful that you may want to see, as they are distinguished by several qualities that make it the closest destination to your mind.
Hurghada is located on the shores of the Red Sea, which is known for its diverse marine life and beautiful coral reefs.
The ambiance of Hurghada is likewise unique and distinct, and it’s suitable for you to visit at any time of the year.
The beaches are distinguished by the availability of various activities, including sports such as snorkeling, diving, and many fun activities like night parties.
You can experience a romantic ambiance at several beaches that host night and dinner parties in distinctive styles.
● Most famous beaches in Hurghada
There’re many public beaches in Hurgada, such as:
● Mirette beach in Hurghada
It’s well known for its cheap entry tickets, Which only cost 3 EGP per person.
● Fairouz beach
One of the best public beaches in Hurghada, The entry tickets cost 20 EGP per person.
● Beach number 9
It is the farthest public beach in Hurghada. The entry tickets cost 25 EGP per person.
As for private beaches, entry is only allowed for residents of the hotel itself, so if you’re a resident in one of these hotels, you can enjoy their beach as one of the accessible facilities included in your stay, such as:
● Mercure Beach
The beach is 100 meters from the Mercure Hotel. Prices for accommodation in the hotel range between 1700: 4000 EGP a night and vary depending on the type of room unit booked and the booking date, and the beach entry fee is included in the accommodation cost.
● Sheraton Hurghada Beach
The Sheraton Hurghada Beach is located on Soma Bay in Hurghada, known for its turquoise color. The 5-star Sheraton Hotel is just stepping away from the beach.
The beach offers a variety of unique sports, such as diving and surfing, and you can also enjoy dinner in various styles on the beach. The beach is safe, family-friendly, unique, and ideal for honeymooners.
Giftun Beach is one of Hurghada’s most unique beaches, and the island is one of the most important natural reserves and tourist attractions in Hurghada.
The beach on Giftun Island is distinguished by its sandy quality and serves as one of the most critical natural homes for seagulls.
The beach also has a variety of rare coral reefs that people come to see, as well as a swarm of dolphins.
Seagull Beach Hurghada
The Seagull Hurghada Beach is 400 meters from the 4-star Seagull Hotel on Sheraton Road in Hurghada.
You can participate in snorkeling, windsurfing, fishing, and others on the beach.
● El Gouna Beach
El Gouna’s beaches are among the most beautiful in Egypt, and the most prestigious locations for various activities, the most
prominent which are deep diving, surfing, snorkeling, and various water activities.
The beach is close to several hotels, such as the Greek-style Panorama Bungalows. We guarantee you will appreciate staying in and having a one-of-a-kind experience.
We offer you a trip to El-Gouna (The Egyptian Venice) for only 30 EUR.
And a Super Trip to El-Gouna for only 35 EUR.
● Orange Bay
Orange Beach is one of Hurghada’s distinctive beaches, taking care of even the tiniest elements of the enjoyment that you may have when visiting the beach.
You may enjoy the beach beginning with the morning sight and sailing in the meantime.
Alternatively, you may undertake various activities during the day, such as snorkeling and fishing.
You may enjoy it at night with various parties, or perhaps you want to dine in a distinctive way to have a great evening.
The island is ideal for a day trip and is suitable for singles or couples traveling together.
We offer you a trip to Orange Bay Island for only 27 EUR.
● Da Vinci Beach Hurghada
Da Vinci Beach, located on Military Hospital Street in Hurghada, is one of our recommendations for visiting the beaches of Hurghada. It is one of the unique beaches where you may engage in various activities such as snorkeling, surfing, and fishing.
3. Best Museums in Hurghada:
● The Grand Aquarium of Hurghada
It is an addition to Hurghada’s tourism activities, which draw thousands of people each year. It was created around 22,000 meters, where the world’s third-biggest “Grand Aquarium” for marine simulation was established in Hurghada.
As the “aquarium” is the first project of its type in the Middle East and North Africa, it contains a range of diverse marine species, including turtles, sharks, and colorful fish, in magnificent shapes inside an environment comparable to what it is.
It includes a glass tunnel with a length of 22 meters, which gives a realistic simulation of Marine life while wandering underwater from the inside. It receives hundreds of tourists, Egyptians, and school trips every day.
We offer you a trip to The Grand Aquarium for only 28 EUR. Also, a trip to Jungle Aqua Park for only 35 EUR.
● The Sand Museum
The first and biggest open sand museum in the Middle East and Africa contains several archaeological and historical monuments in Egypt and the world.
You can see through this museum 42 sand sculptures of legendary figures from modern and ancient times representing most of the world’s civilizations, including models of the Seven Wonders of the World such as the pyramids, the Sphinx with a complete nose.
During the tour, artistic music and light performances will be held, along with an explanation in different languages about the contents and history of these sculptures.
4. Activities in Hurghada:
Most excursions to Hurghada have a well-known program. With the rising temperatures, many people choose to stay in a hotel and enjoy the beach; others go on cruises, the most popular diving, and snorkeling tours, and marine safari expeditions to the numerous Red Sea islands.
Hurghada is one of the best places for diving due to its prominent location with a charming view of the Red Sea. Diving sites for beginners enable them to see coral reefs from a slight depth and deep-diving sites for professional divers.
And among those sites.
- Giftun Islands is considered one of the best tourist attractions. You can enter it for a reasonable price and spend a whole day diving and enjoying its beautiful nature.
- Abu Ramada Island, One of the best diving sites near Hurghada, is suitable for diving for both beginners and professionals.
- Carlos area is characterized by many diving destinations, which reach a depth of 12 meters, filled with incredible coral reefs and different types of fish such as tuna, hammerheads, and white-edged sharks.
- Fanadir Island is considered one of the largest and most famous diving sites in Hurghada as it contains coral reefs in abundance, which reach a depth of 12 to 22 meters.
- Sahl Hasheesh Is one of the most famous diving areas in Hurghada, where you can see its coral reefs at a depth of about 3 meters.
- Safaga is located about 70 km south of Hurghada. It is considered one of the most famous diving destinations in Egypt. Its depths contain the wreck of the Salem Express ferry that sank in 1991.
- Makadi Bay is located about 30 kilometers to the north and is also an excellent option for diving.
We offer you a plan for diving in Hurghada for 24-30 EUR.
And if you’re a fan of diving and want to get into more details about diving, check out tomytour.com for a guide to the five best diving places in Egypt.
Hurghada is one of the best places to go on a safari, as Hurghada is one of the most famous places of tourism in Egypt, in which there’re various types of safari trips such as
- camping in Bedouin tents
- Many means of transportation, such as riding a beach buggy, spider car, camel rides, and quad cars or jeep, enable you to go on a great speed in the desert.
- You can also visit the reptile house to see the unique desert and mountain reptiles.
Tomytour.com organizes different safari plans in Hurghada, as: –
- Moto Safari for 16 EUR.
- Super Safari for 18 EUR.
- Jeep Safari (Morning Program) for 16 EUR.
- Jeep Safari (Afternoon Program) for 16 EUR.
- VIP Quad Biking Safari in Makadi (Dawn/ Morning/ Sunset) for 27 EUR.
- Also, a visit to The Center of Souvenirs and Textiles in Hurghada.
cruises depart every day at 9:00 a.m. from the marinas of the various hotels on their trip to Giftun Island on safari boats carrying 30 to 40 passengers.
The boats stop twice for approximately an hour to allow the visitors to snorkel and see the coral reefs and fish of all colors.
In the evening, you can do some entertaining activities that you’ll enjoy, such as
- riding camels, getting to know Bedouin life, and learning about the landmarks of the desert.
- Joining Bedouin parties such as tanoura dancing and watching musical and singing performances.
- Drinking bedouin tea in the Bedouin tents.
- Make the Bedouin bread and eat it with your meal, which gives a unique baking experience, and fantastic taste.
- Extract pure well water and enjoy drinking it.
- Egypt Mini Park became one of the well-known tourist attractions, especially for tourists and children in Hurghada. And inside this Mini Egypt Park, several models of well-known Egyptian landmarks were spotted, built by a group of
well-chosen Egyptian artists. These models are small to illustrate the history of Egypt in one place in the Makadi Bay area, south of Hurghada.
We also offer you a set of tour plans to do many fun activities at the best prices:
A free visit to the Center of Leather and Fur in Hurghada and The Center of Souvenirs and Textiles.
A city tour in Hurghada for only 15 EUR.
You’ll have the best parasailing experience for only 18 EUR.
A fantastic journey with Super Utopia for only 22 EUR.
Fishing Tour by Boat in Hurghada for only 30 EUR.
Turkish Bath (Cleopatra) for only 30 EUR.
Turkish Bath (Hammam) for only 25 EUR.
You can visit the Dolphinarium for only 20 EUR.